Explain business in minutes!
The flow of drawing will charm.
This is what Time Lapse Animations can do!
…and many more!
If these problems are familiar:
- Colleagues are bored of Power-Point,
- Corporate communications became conventional,
- Key messages need to be told over and over again,
- Managers cannot be everywhere to talk to everyone,
- There is a high chance that words get lost,
- It would be great to measure visits and engagement…
…then: apply motion pictures:
and create your Time Lapse Animations!
I want to know more!
Time Lapse Animations, also known as White-board movies, or Explainer Videos are known from the world of filmmaking. The name of the genre means “condensed time”, where the delivery of the complex message is based on motion pictures (usually the record of the drawing process), the voice over, and animations. Time lapse is known for:
- Unique presentation tool,
- Modern and at the same time it is deeply “handmade” product,
- Important messages can be delivered easily,
- The audience can replay the film any time with no extra cost,
- Applies the simplicity and the power of drawing és in conveying messages,
- An excellent chance for audience measurement.
Proven solutions for:
- Describing simply highly complex issues,
- Strengthening Corporate Branding,
- Explaining value-creation, the need for transformation and the new strategy,
- Introduction of new systems in the Company,
- Transmission of knotty educational content or problem-solving.
„Thank you very much for your work and all the help and flexibility. It’s been really good to work with you and we would be happy to have something similar in the future. Many commented how much they were inspired by the illustrations.”
Júlia Dudás, Marketing Specialist – KPMG Hungary Ltd.
„I believe it always helps us in a fun way to consolidate our thoughts, to memorize some of the key exchanges and to ensure we had one message across our company.”
Eve Bader, General Manager – Roche Services (Europe) Ltd.
„Our joint work with Szilárd was characterised by conscious planning, methodological richness and flexible adaptation. This kind of skill and knowledge as he can turn the world of thoughts into drawn structures, into the world of images, is of great value.”
Tamás Bertalan, Observans Ltd. – General Manger
“Grafacy’s achievement not only contributed, rather created original value: it was capable to move, inspire and encourage a rigid organisational culture.”
Kriszta Tölösi, Strategic HR Program Manager – NKM Energy Ltd.
“The creative genuine of the Grafacity Team has always surprised me, as they solved complex “hard to depict” management issues. The messages come across for the first sight. Besides they turned out to be an absolute reliable and professional partner during consultations and implementation, they also created great vibe. It is Joy to work with them.”
Bence Andrási, Robert BOSCH Hatvan Ltd. – Logistics Team Leader
“Everything went very smoothly. 🙂 All of our questions and requests were quickly responded. Working with Glória was super: she was opened to our ideas, while gently shaping our conversations on what could work well and what should be done differently.”
Nóra Bari, Roche Services (Europe) Ltd. – Project Manager
“We do not remember to our common project with Grafacity like an accomplishment, but rather an exciting adventure. We requested to solve challenges, for which we didn’t have the technology yet at the beginning of the projekt. We needed to experiment underway. On the other hand it did not appear on the payoff which was high toned, creative and professional. We’re happy to recommend them. They handle problems well and the cooperation remains unforgettable.”
Árpád Szőcs, mProve Solutions Ltd. – Project Manager
“The cooperation was well-oiled and I was lucky to be in liaison with Glória on our second visual assignment. I felt terrific amount of support from her during both cases. She didn’t sorry for the time invested to make the best of the projects! Thank you for the collaboration, I hope I’ll get lucky to play again some time with you!”
Katinka Hasprai, Roche Services (Europe) Ltd.