Templates tackle problems, like:
- People feel disengaged and confused,
- Lack of clarity,
- Too many folks to facilitate,
- Unease in teamwork,
- Lacking alignment in the common future,
- Too many ideas, that would fit to flipcharts,
- Groups talk chaotically,
- Processes are missing focus,
- Misunderstanding instructions in paralel sessions,
- Intangible results,
- Feeling lost among the hundreds of ideas.
Results of using templates:
- 100% Engagement,
- Clarity in action and priorities,
- Structured facilitated processes,
- Seeing clear patterns and connections,
- Freedom to create and combine,
- Feeling of importance: “My words are heard!”,
- Professional events,
- Feelings of: “Wow, this is really made for us!”
I want to know more:
Templates are like smart containers of great content – designed purposefully for Your teams’ success.
Content comes into the right structure, to help thinking and solve business challenges at unexperienced speed and quality.
Our custom-made templates are designed in a co-creative process, where we consider the goals, planned process, number of people, room and even corporate branding.
Templates are fundamental elements of visual facilitation, strategic thinking and the creation of many Big Pictures.
Our Clients enjoy applying graphic templates, because
– they are highly practical,
– lift up the quality and smoothness of processes,
– great fun to look at these inspiring visuals,
– encourages systemic thinking,
– pull the maximum experience and knowledge from the individual,
– supports dialogue in the organisation,
– templates pull interested people together.
Templates can be made in various sizes:
– A4 to support individual work
– Flipchart or table cloth size: for group work to direct thinking into right channels,
– Several meters large to engage hundreds of people, to work on the whole organisation or divisions in vision-building and planning strategy.
Templates were useful at all our annual planning retreats: they enabled us to visually represent all important information in one place. Table-cloth templates were great fields to doodle, so we could connect ideas and concepts. Our future plans became tangible during the interactive process and besides individual commitments, clear, concrete team and project-level goals came to life.
Lilla Benedek, HR Manager – ABESSE IT Consulting Ltd.
It was exciting how thoughts and ideas emerged during Word Cafe conversations. Grafacity ‘s contribution was professional and meaningfully supported the success of our event.
Barbara Jánosa, Lead PR Consultant – Telenor Hungary Ltd.
Grafacity’s achievement not only contributed, ruther created original value: it was capable to move, inspire and encourage a rigid organisational culture.
Kriszta Tölösi, Strategic HR Program Manager – NKM Energy Provider Ltd.