Live illustration is:
- everyone is waiting to see what comes next and
- it quickens the discussion.
With live illustration we will hit through even the stimulus threshold of conference-zombies!
I want to know more!
When making live illustration, we’re performing analogous and instantaneous visual illustration, but not on large sheets and boards, rather by a desk, as if drawing comic strips, that the audience can follow through large projection surfaces, while the presenters can see the illustrations on control panels.
What problems can be solved with live illustration?
- Participants are more engaged by their mobile phones than by the projected presentation.
- Attention is getting languid towards the end of a long day.
- “They’ve seen it all!”
Why is it good?
- The motion picture, the nascent drawing can do the trick of sustaining attention,
- humorous, entertaining, inspirational,
- helps the audience to mark what’s been heard
„Live illustration” with document camera provides considerable added value in the below cases:
- large audience, over 50-100 people
- speeches without presentation (neither PowerPoint, nor Prezi), when there’s nothing for the projected illustration to interfere with
- rould-table discussions, where’s nothing else but discussion going on
- Q&A sessions, interactively with the audience, and
- large group events, used as a tool of moderation, facilitation, even for several hundred participants, visualizing the instructions instantly.
What our clients say about us
“The work that Grafacity provided not merely meant added value, but was rather a value created on its own; they succeeded in getting a rigid organizational structure moving, to encourage, to inspire.”
Kriszta Tölösi, Strategic HR-program Manager, NKM Natural Gas Transporting Zrt.